Diesel Tanks approved by M.I. in conformity D.M. 22/11/17, manufactured by horizontal cylindrical axe on anti-roll supporting guides, in first class carbon steel sheet (3 mm. thick), treated with an anti-rust additive and a glaze layer, equipotential grounding point, are available with capacity: 490, 990, 1300, 2300, 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000 and 9000 liters and equipped by fuel transfer unit
- manhole diam. 400 mm complete with bolt and gasket
- Vent device with flame arrestor mesh .
- floating level indicator
- quick-setting load coupling of 3"
- load limiting valve calibrated at 90% of the tank’s volume
- load access stair (9,000 l capacity only),
- evacuation flange on the bottom with safety tap
- aspiration pipe
- supporting feet
- planned to contain 110% of the tank capacity
- indicated to be collocated on any soil
- self-supporting frame ready to be fixed at the tank feet by bolts
- evacuation tap 3/4”
- Distributor box in painted steel door with a key
- self-priming pump with bypass and built-in filter, engine capacity 50 or 70 l/min. 220V. single-phase 50 Hz
- K33 meter (accuracy + / - 2% in flow rate range) for private use with partial reset and progressive total
- supply hose ¾ " length 4 m
- automatic nozzle with connection 1" jointed
- pipe suction 1"
- electric control panel with IP55 protection with locking pump to the minimum level
Protection Roof against atmospheric agents, in non-combustible material, built with strong self-supporting frame, covered with galvanised corrugated steel sheet, projecting from the retaining reservoir perimeter and equipped with busbar connections to the containment basin
Total box tank in galvanized sheet to replace the classic canopies and made to measure to the containment basin of our tanks.
- Walls built in galvanized sheet
- Tubulars for fixing to the containment basin
- Ventilation grid with fixed fins
- N.04 vacuum lifting eyebolts
- Door with lock